Re: HD corruption

BlkPoohba wrote:

This is probably not a Fedora issue but i am using Fedora Core 1 so I
thought I would ask. Sunday I was able to access /mnt/Music/ in its
entirety. Last nite I could access everything except for
/mnt/Music/Full Albums. Today I can't access anything. When I 'ls
/mnt/Music/' I get: ls: /mnt/Music/79?..: No such file or directory
ls: /mnt/Music/ïâ ï@ /: No such file or directory
ls: /mnt/Music/?

<SNIP>

A lot of people here have given you plenty of HDD/Backup tips already, so I won't re-hash, but is your system otherwise quite stable? I've seen this kind of thing happen a few times with bad RAM as well.

Can't hurt to run a full memtest86 on it overnight?

Regards,
ED.