Fedora core 1 install problem

hi,

I have been using Red Hat Linux 9 for a while on my old pc but I was planning to install it on my new pc too. It gave me an error message "no harddrive found", so I decided to download Fedora Core 1. Now the setup program detects a harddrive but when anaconda starts I get a white screen with my mouse pointer (I cannot move it) and that's it.

These are the specs of my pc

  • Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz HT
  • 120 GB harddrive with 8MB DataBurst: Western digital
  • 1GB ram
  • ATI RADEON 9800 pro
  • integrated sound card
Is there anyone who is experiencing the same problem? If you need more information, please mail me and I'll give it to you

grtz

Matt.