Strange behaviour of mounted USB hd

bit bit_char_g at gmx.net
Wed May 5 10:39:28 UTC 2004

What suprises me the most, is the fact, that everything worked fine, before I
attached this hd to a Win xp box.
I was able to read/write with no problem at all.
But after attaching it to the Win box and copying some stuff onto the drive,
this strange behaviour started.

Btw: I booted knoppix just for test purpose: The drive works fine there :-)
So, I suppose it's a FC1 issue.

bit