Re: KDE 3.2.2

Peter Cannon said:
> Many thanks for your advice which is appreciated. I tried that and most
> of the rpm's cried about dependencies, I should point out my
> fedora/applications is probably installed badly, I have red carpet
> installed which is good for newbies like me however red carpet wants to
> un-install lots of stuff due to what it says are conflicts, which is
> strange as everything seems to work fine.

pete, if you're looking for a nice gui to install everything with, check
out synaptic.

http://www.linuxadvocate.net/apt

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown linuxadvocate net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991