Re: Raid1 mdadm: RAID1 error: mdadm: No super block found on ...

Reinhard Sy wrote:

What does :

State: dirty, no erros mean ?

I haven't found an explanation for it, but it is normal on correctly functioning array. I suspect it is more an indication that it is online, thus the raid superblock is not in a static quiesced state.

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021