C1T3 Remaining Time

Hi!

During the install of C1T3 (which is happening as I type --I am on a different machine, of course--) , the "Remaining Time" has remained at 55 minutes from Disk #1 till almost the end of Disk #2. I certainly believe it is off. Why to display a remaining time anyway? We all know it is never true... :-)

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Always remember: you are unique, just like everyone else.