Old farts and new Linux

Hugh Foster Hugh.Foster at Servisair.com
Wed May 5 14:48:35 UTC 2004

Commodore Pet for me - builtin tape drive - and then  the mighty Sinclair
Spectrum, then DEC/VAX... VAX/VMS was a sort of corporate LINUX, I suppose,
take UNIX and rewrite it the way we like it. Then PCs, and now my toe in the
Linux pool. And the young Oracle "programmers" sitting around me panic when
they see a command prompt! :)

http://www.star.net.uk