new FC1 install problems

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Wed May 5 15:27:43 UTC 2004

On Monday 03 May 2004 10:27 am, Karen Spearel wrote:

> remember when Dr. Dobbs was a
> newsletter and was a charter subscriber to Byte.

I was a charter subscriber to Intelligent Machines Journal (later:
InfoWorld).

> of course, in those days,
> Woz, Jobs and Billy Gates were still wandering around in short pants.

And I remember when Woz and Jobs sold the famed VW Microbus.  And when
they first sold the original Apple kit to members of the Homebrew
Computer Club.

And when Bill Gates came to the same club to sell us BASIC on tapes.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation