Qos/TrafficShaping(on Shorewall) Howto available for Web-viewing

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Wed May 5 15:29:30 UTC 2004

Ow Mun Heng wrote:

>That method of capping? Hmm.. so it would seem that even the
>ISPs do this. I thought they used stuffs from cisco etc.

Some do. I used to work on the support section of  the computer science
department in the university where I study. There is also the organ
which was the first point of access to the internet in our region. All
the clients there have their speed capped using the builtin functions on
some of the routers (most of them are from Cisco)...

--
Pedro Macedo