Re: Taming the mailing lists?

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 02:48 pm, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

> There are two serious obstacles to this:
>
> 1. Find the people to do the moderating.
>
> 2. Make the experienced posters visit all threads.

Rodolfo, you've made some excellent points, far better than I could.

May I quote your entire post to some people I know who desperately need
to shut down their forums and start some mailing lists?

LSMFT

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation