Re: C1T3 Remaining Time

On 5/5/2004 12:45 PM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Please discuss test release issues on the proper list for that:
fedora-test-list redhat com If having development related suggestions
there is fedora-devel-list redhat com

fedora-list - For users of releases fedora-test-list - For testers of test releases

What should we be talking about on this list? I believe my remark was more appropiated for this list than the "old fart" long thread. Since Fedora is not a release yet (we are still going through test reeleases), fedora-list should be silent.

Alexander, if you do not have anything good to contribute, just keep your fingers off the keyboard. I have been following your replies to newbies and others here and they have driven me to imagine you as a grouchy old man (which happens to be helpfull at times).

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Always remember: you are unique, just like everyone else.