C1T3 Remaining Time

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Wed May 5 17:28:01 UTC 2004

On 5/5/2004 12:45 PM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> Please discuss test release issues on the proper list for that:
> fedora-test-list at redhat.com. If having development related suggestions
> there is fedora-devel-list at redhat.com.

fedora-list - For users of releases
fedora-test-list - For testers of test releases

What should we be talking about on this list? I believe my remark was more
appropiated for this list than the "old fart" long thread. Since Fedora is not
a release yet (we are still going through test reeleases), fedora-list should
be silent.

Alexander, if you do not have anything good to contribute, just keep your
fingers off the keyboard. I have been following your replies to newbies and
others here and they have driven me to imagine you as a grouchy old man (which
happens to be helpfull at times).

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Always remember: you are unique, just like everyone else.