Re: Routing and bandwidth problem

At 11:32 5/5/2004, you wrote:
Why not just use a router / switch?
Thus it reduces the nic's down to two: one for the wan and one for the lan.

A) There are four LAN's.

B) Money. I'm building the router/firewall on Fedora to save some.

However, as someone (?) commented earlier, buying small/simple Netgear routers for each tenant *would* make things very simple. Anyone have *really* good experiences with any of those (not Linksys, I'm rather sick of them)?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com