Cyrus-IMAPD on FC1

James B. Byrne ByrneJB.bogus at Harte-Lyne.ca
Wed May 5 17:41:15 UTC 2004

On 5 May 2004 at 18:36, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> I would really bet you have a different db version on your system,
> else it could not be linked against the wrong db version.
>
> Run "rpm -qa | grep -e "db4"" to see which version of the Berkeley DB
> you have, especially the -devel packages.

rpm -qa | grep -e "db4"
db4-4.1.25-14
gpg-pubkey-db42a60e-37ea5438
db4-devel-4.2.52-3.1
db4-java-4.1.25-14
db4-utils-4.1.25-14

The db4-devel-4.2.52 package is obviously the problem.  I will get
rid of this, rebuild and retry.  Thank you very much.

Regards,
Jim
--

***     e-mail is NOT a secure channel     ***
James B. Byrne                 mailto:ByrneJB.<token>@Harte-Lyne.ca