Re: Taming the mailing lists?

At 10:37 5/5/2004, you wrote:
Rodolfo, you've made some excellent points, far better than I could.

May I quote your entire post to some people I know who desperately need
to shut down their forums and start some mailing lists?

Thanks! And for the record, anything I post to a mailing list I define as for public use and benefit. Use for whatever purpose suits you, and delighted that it *was* useful in any way.

LSMFT

Saw this on the other thread, but I miss the significance of the phrase...? You wanna educate me some?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com