Re: OT: New low for Microsoft!

>  (these
> "features" are now so deeply integrated in the OS that you cant remove
> it without destroying half of the system..I wonder if they put the html
> rendering engine of IE in the windows kernel....).

Don't fall for this M$ propaganda. IE, Media Player and the rest are
JUST Windows applications. They can be removed. The *only* thing that
*might* suffer is the on-line help if it uses HTML or video. These
features could just as easily use another browser or player as long as
M$ documents the interface they use.

In fact, I believe that they are required to offer a stripped version of
Windows for OEMs in Europe (or somewhere) because of a court case they
just lost.