Missing Lib file.

I was wondering the best way to replace a lib file that is missing. It is gmpxx.so.3.
Could I use yum or apt-get to download the replacement? Or should I just go to the 'rpmfind' site and find it that way.

Just wondering a simple clean way of putting this file back in its place..

--- Ted Gervais, Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada