Re: arrgh <Sigh> auto mounting cd-rw gets in my way...

Bob Shaffer wrote:

If you're using KDE, there is an autorun.desktop file in your AutoStart
folder in KDE.

That must be ~/.kde/Autostart/Autorun.desktop. Good, now I got rid of that.

As far as mounting when you run another program goes, I don't really know.

I use Automount. It mounts CD's, diskettes or whatever when something tries to access the mount points.

Björn Persson