Wine - does it really work?

Mac mrmack1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 20:00:12 UTC 2004

I have visited that page before and tried the
suggestions and recommended configurations and I tried
again today.  I must be missing something in my
reading because nothing has worked for me.  With
'wine' I am totally drunk with confusion.  This is not
the only program that hasn't functioned in Fedora Core
1 but that is another story for another day.

Mac