Killer Penguin Off topic

I couldn't resist folks so please forgive me. I went out for beers with friends tonight and came across a beer called the killer penguin! You can find a jpg of the label at http://www.nurdog.com/~ganci/killer_penguin.jpg. Ignoring any legal issues the label would make a hell of a logo! :)

And to boot, the beer wasn't bad if you like an English brown ale style.

--
Paul (ganci nurdog com)