Continued quest for Wine

Mac mrmack1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 12:33:47 UTC 2004

I have used the /mnt/windows statement in terminal and
now the windows directory shows in the /mnt of the
file system but appears I must mount the directory
each time I log into Linux.  Is there a way I can put
the "mount/windows/" into the Disk Management in
System Tools.  Be aware of one problem I have, I'm
unable to change anything in the start menu ... even
if I am the root.  I know it is something simple with
confusing statements.

I have tried all suggestions and can not get a windows
program to run I always get this statement:

Wine: 'Cannot find ./app.exe'

Thanks for listening,

Mac