Xine: full-screen back to window

I tried Xine for the first time last night for DVD playback. I clicked on full-screen and it worked well -- except I could not figure out how to get it *out* of full-screen. I've Google'd for a solution, and didn't see any postings related (terms: xine full-screen), which makes me think there is something completely obvious that I have simply overlooked.

I tried hovering the mouse in various positions on the screen, Esc, F<number>, Ctrl, etc. and none of those worked.

How do I get back to the original window out of full-screen mode in Xine?

Thanks,
Clint
--
Clint Harshaw  <clint penguinsolutions org>