Xine: full-screen back to window

Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 11:28:40 -0400
From: Clint Harshaw <clint penguinsolutions org>
Subject: Xine: full-screen back to window

I tried Xine for the first time last night for DVD playback. I clicked
on full-screen and it worked well -- except I could not figure out how
to get it *out* of full-screen. I've Google'd for a solution, and didn't
see any postings related (terms: xine full-screen), which makes me think
there is something completely obvious that I have simply overlooked.

I tried hovering the mouse in various positions on the screen, Esc,
F<number>, Ctrl, etc. and none of those worked.

How do I get back to the original window out of full-screen mode in Xine?

I may be completely wrong (WinNT box atm), but have you tried 'f'? If that's not it, then Xine has a list of keyboard shortcuts under one of the help or FAQ tabs in the settings menu where you can find the right combination.

imalone