Peder Westerlund is out of the office.

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Thu May 6 15:47:53 UTC 2004

On Thursday 06 May 2004 09:14, John Kodis wrote:

> Here's my solution to dealing with autoresponders that reply to
>
> mailing lists:
> :0:

> Service) {
>
> 	:0 B:
>
> 	* out of.*office
> 	/dev/null
> }
>
> --
> John Kodis                                    Goddard Space Flight
> Center kodis at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov                      Greenbelt,
> Maryland, USA Phone: 301-286-7376
>   Fax: 301-286-1771

While your method is quite effective, I'm sure, for you, I find a
polite note to the postmaster of the offending domain most often will
resolve the situation for everyone.  As in this case ...

Dear Mike,

Sorry for the email.  I've just witnessed our IT guy disable the out
of office agent, so this issue should be resolved.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Stewart
Intentia Americas javaTeam - SCJP 1.4