Fedora & Microsoft's Wireless Adapter MN-520

Hello,

I would imagine that this question has been asked before, but I am new to Linux, Fedora, and wireless adapters and really could use some help.

Has anyone had any experience with getting this adapter to work under Fedora.  I have installed it under Xandros Linux with no problems, but it does not seem to be recognized under Fedora.

Really appreciate the help.

Mel...