Re: Killer Penguin Off topic

Law Horne wrote:

<quote who="Jay Daniels">

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 08:32:52PM -0600, Paul R. Ganci wrote:

I couldn't resist folks so please forgive me. I went out for

beers with

friends tonight and came across a beer called the killer penguin!

You

can find a jpg of the label at
http://www.nurdog.com/~ganci/killer_penguin.jpg. Ignoring any

legal

issues the label would make a hell of a logo! :)

And to boot, the beer wasn't bad if you like an English brown ale

style.

Hot damned.... One heck of a very cool penguin... I'd would like

to have

one as a Linux logo... Anyone care to design one? After all Linux

rocks,

and Microsoft suxs again with Sasser on the loose....

I presume you drink <yuck> Coors? Some people ain't got no taste.

I just thought I'd through my two cents in. New Castle and Negra Modello are the best. ;)

You all suck soapy suds; budweiser definitely tops the list.