RE: Qos/TrafficShaping(on Shorewall) Howto available for Web-viewing

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 22:59, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> [...]

	Cisco??!? I'm a little ISP and can hardly afford to spell Cisco, let
alone buy them.. I've got an old P166 handling it all for me... Moves
the packets nicely, though I'm going to upgrade it soon, as I need some
of the newer QOS that tc provides....

--
Homer <hparker homershut net>