Re: recommending reiserfs?

Ow Mun Heng wrote:

Sorry.. Sorry.. to cause such confusion. I used xf_repair.. (man xfs and i got that)

So.. I should have tried xfs_check instead ah.. Okay.. now I know.
Fortunately, it wasn't anything I couldn't get back. It was just the
GKrellm programmer's manual. Something I can re-DL again.

No, xfs_check is useless as far as I am concerned. It takes less time to run xfs_repair, and it you have a problem, you will need to run xfs_repair to fix it anyway.