From: Vikas Bhasin britishairways com [mailto:Vikas Bhasin britishairways com]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 2:55 PM
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: How to reinstall GRUB?

Hi All,

I just installed windows XP on my laptop which already had windows and Fedora C1 installed. As a result MBR was overwritten. I tried reinstalling GRUB but booting from FC1 CD1 under rescue mode but it couldn't find any linux partitions on my machine.
How can i get GRUB back in my MBR?

many thanks
Vikas