Re: Bittorrent Client ??

Ben Steeves wrote:

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 02:10, Lampiasi Bellsouth Net wrote:

Hi All, I am new to fedora-list, my id is wl44.
I realy like fedora, and can't wait to FC2
comes out...... The only problem I realy have
with FC is I can not find a Bittorrent Client (p2p)
that is linux based and is not deb <yuck> based.
Can any one tell me where I can download a bittorrent
gui bittorrent client that runs in FC? I am using a Java based client as it is the only
one that works (sort of).
WL44

There's nothing wrong with the Python source. It works just fine for me, personally. http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

If you want to update it from yum, you can use the yum.conf this site lists: http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/