Re: [OT] The right list. (Was: need help putting Alsa on FC2T2)

At 02:45 5/7/2004, you wrote:
Ok, I get that we're supposed to post to the right list. I'm running
FC1. What happens when FC2 hits stable. Will I then be abused into using
some legacy list?

I like this list. Just because the version number goes up doesn't mean I
want to move :,-(

This list is for "stable releases" (note the plural). When FC2 is released, this list will be a perfectly valid forum for any topic related to any stable release... 1 or 2. You will not be moved to any legacy list.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz simpaticus com