Re: Followup to my anaconda+grub+dual-boot issues

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 00:52, Nigel Wade wrote:

> What is it trying to chainload?
>
> I would think that to chainload you would have to have grub loaded into the
> boot sector of the FC1 /boot partition (as well as the MBR). I don't think
> you can chainload an MBR.

Hi Nigel, I solved the problem - see my reply to Michael Schwendt
earlier in this thread. Yes, I installed the FC2t3 grub in the boot
sector and kept FC1 grub in MBR. I was then able to chainload back and
forth to each respective grub loader.

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.