Re: Windows NTFS Compatibility

Mel Molder wrote:

Does Fedora have the capability to read the NTFS file system? If so,
can someone tell me how to enable this feature. I've played around with
some of the other Linux flavors (Lindows, Xandros) and that feature is
usually set up as a default.

NTFS filesystem drivers aren't present in Fedora or RedHat, AFAIK due to possible legal issues.

You can download RPMs for them here though:

http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/fedora1.html

Jeremy