Pango problems galore

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri May 7 20:54:07 UTC 2004

Greetings;

I'm having one heck of a time with FC1 on this machine.  I've gone
into housecleaning mode and at one point had nothing pango related
that didn't come from the rpms on the first 2 FC1 disks.

But I cannot, for instance, build from a tarball, the gkrellm-2.1.18
release and get any config menus out of it.  The main screen works
good, but I've no way to reconfigure it.

gkrellm is consistently looking in the wrong place for the module list
that pango-querymodules makes if you redir its output to the file.
So I copied the pango dirtree to where it was looking, but that makes
absolutely no difference, still no menu's.  Is the FC1 pango install
somehow busted?  If so, how can I go about fixing it?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)