Off Topic - Darl McBride isn't very happy about Canada

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat May 8 08:42:28 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Please do not feed the troll.

Ah, spit roasted troll is so nice on a wet sunday!

> Besides, I am not gay, so no, I won't be wearing a dog collar.

You don't need to be gay to wear a dog collar, you just have to have a
certain sense of style!

Question is, now RBC has dropped it's shares like so much hot dog poo,
how much longer SCO are going to carry on with it's pretence of having
something to shout about. I can't see Baystar staying for much longer
and with a stock price which has been bordering on the $6 mark for most
of the week (Did it go below $5.80?, yahoo's graph wasn't that clear)
and sell factor of "bloody hell, you don't *still* have stock in them do
you", to me, it looks like this time next week, an average price of
$5.20 to $5.50 could be on the cards.

I give them to July.

TTFN

Paul

--
"There are four stages to any war
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you