RE: C Programming

Sorry I should have mentioned that I would prefer if I could get a guide that was downloadable? PDF would be get.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Trevor McNamara
Sent:
Saturday, 8 May 2004 8:27 PM
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: C Programming

Hello,

I am unsure if this is the correct post for this sort of question. If not can someone please direct me in the right direction?

I was wondering if anyone would know anywhere that I can download a guide for an INTRO to C programming, As I would like to know C, then I can understand some of the source code for UNX/LINUX?

I have done a little bit of VB programming but nothing in C.

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks.