QT libs

hi,

I have been using Linux for almost a year now and I plan to try a kernel installation.

I have downloaded kernell 2.6.5 from kernel.org and a howto guide

the problem is that at a certain point i have to 'make xconfig' and there my linux says that QT libs are not installed. Could somebody tell me where I can find those libs?

thanks

Matt.