Re: C Programming

Bruce Eckel offers his books for Java, C++ and many other topics for free
off the web.  I recommend them to all my students and have yet to hear
anyone say they are bad books.  The only caviate is that you will not be
able to print the books you download.

Check it out:
   http://mindview.net/Books/DownloadSites.

- Tim Miller