cannot boot into X

hey, while my fedora core 1 system boots up o get a list of errors:
modprobe:modprobe cant locate module 32
and does the same through a list of numbers down to 135
when x tryes to boot up it says x is already running on :0 and when i try
yo load x on another it says the display isnt configured probably so i
reinstalled my nvidia drivers and same problem.
The only thing that could of caused this was the installation of gnome2
which i was just doing and when i restarted my computer later this
happened. Im sending this through my cmd line mail so i cant really search
properly (besides using lynx) which lead to no success for a solution
so could anyone out their help please.