LTSP

Has anyone on the list ever attempted to set up Fedora with the linux
terminal server project(ltsp.org) or know of someone who has. I have
some friends who are using ltsp with redhat 9 somewhat
successfully(still trying to get all the kinks worked out). It seems as
if it would be just as easy to set fedora up with this type of system.
If anyone has a nice resource other than just the ltsp website or just
some general experience that would be helpful, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks Law