Fedora Won't Install

Ensign Jonathan Kelso freakychinaman at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 07:16:40 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I'll cut to the chase, I recently installed
Fedora from an upgrade of RH 7.2 and it worked
fine... well, it didn't install the printers when
I did it so I tried to reinstall.

Now I have 8.0 since no other ver. of RH will
install. Not even 7.2 will boot from CD. Fedora
will boot and get to where it says to hit enter
or type linux text. Well, I hit enter and it
takes me to text mode. I know my gfx card is good
enough since it has gone to Graphic Install
before... I've tried nofb and setting the
resolution but It won't work, I REALLY WANT
FEDORA...PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! :)

James