Re: clearcase?

I have Clearcase running on Fedora Core 1.
I had to build the vnode module, as directed in the Clearcase docs, but with
some modifications to the Makefile for vnode:
  Change CFLAGS: remove "-Werror",  add "-DRedHat9"

I have one problem left: licensing is not working. We're using FLEXlm
licensing, and I suspect the problem is in our site configuration rather than
anything to do with Fedora.