setting up ppp using wvdial?

Hi,

The good ole days of DSL are temporarily over for me and I find myself trying
to figure out how to set up this ppp and wvdial. I have been able to set-up
wvdial, I think!, but am unable to get ppp. Does anyone really know what I
should do?

Here are the numbers from the windoze ppp, if it helps!

Server Type PPP
Transports  TCP/IP
Authentication MD5CHAP
Compression   (none)