Re: Call for Yum Frontend

up2date never figures out the dependancies properly, is painfully slow, and hangs half of the time on my comp. yum works perfectly every single time.

Michael Robinson
mrobinson fuzzymuzzle com
www.fuzzymuzzle.com

Alexandre Oliva wrote:

On May 8, 2004, Jason Knight <tuxpenguin austin rr com> wrote:

I think it is seriously time to consider someone writing a yum
frontend that could be included with the standard fedora desktop.

Err... In what sense is up2date not that?