RE: up2date troubles

Same here. up2date-4.3.18-2 choked my system also...

From: Jamie Cadorette <apt81 yahoo com>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
Subject: up2date troubles
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 07:17:33 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone else had problems updating with up2date?
Last night I saw that I had 141 updates waiting, so I
started up2date on the task. I got to unpacking the
RPMs when it croaked on OpenOffice. I tried logging
out and logging back in only to find that Xfree86
would not restart. I am currently reinstalling. I know
this computer is having issues (needs a new hard drive
real soon), but I figured I'd check to see if anyone
else had similar trouble.

- Jamie