Lsi MegaRAID ATA 133

Hello:

I have decided to install FC1 on my server, and make RAID 1 (Mirror). Altought this server has a Lsi Logic MegaRAID ATA 133, and I can´t configure it. I have just send a mail to Lsi Logic, and the response was:

"Fedora, being a community project makes it difficult for us to get the
support we need when developing drivers so no binary will be compiled for
this OS. We have released our source, which should work across all of our
intelligent controllers, but the ATA 133-2 controller is non intelligent,
meaning it has no firmware and the proprietary RAID algorithms are written
into the driver and the source is unable to be released. Therefore there is
no planned support for Fedora on this controller."

There´s no way to configure RAID on this server (with FC1) with this card?

Thank you

RR