Upgrade from RH9 to Fedora

Dana Persells dfpersells at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 15:05:19 UTC 2004

I have looked over the fedora site and could find no
references. I would like to move to fedora but have
lots of data on the single hard drive and have placed
a bunch of icons on the desktop (using gnome).
I am a newbie on Linux and (1) am unsure about whether
there is an upgrade path, (2) in an upgrade, would my
data be at risk and (3) would I have to start over on
my desktop and users?
I know it seems basic to you more knowledgable users
but they're pretty serious to me.
Regards,
Dana Persells
dfpersells at yahoo.com