Re: Upgrade from RH9 to Fedora

Around 04:05pm on Monday, May 10, 2004 (UK time), Dana Persells scrawled:

> I am a newbie on Linux and (1) am unsure about whether
> there is an upgrade path, (2) in an upgrade, would my
> data be at risk and (3) would I have to start over on

In any sort of upgrade, even a supported one you should consider your
data at risk and back it up first.  Actually you should have it backed
up even if you aren't upgrading.  Think theft, failure and rm-rf / as
root.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com