firstboot in text mode?

Installing workstations with Fedora Core 1 is going swimmingly.
However we have started installing servers this week and have a minor problem.
On a machine with no X installed firstboot will not run. This is a bit of a
pain since it means I have to setup NIS authentication manually. Is there a
command-line equivalent of firstboot?

If not I'm going to have to rebuild the ypbind RPM to do this for me which
seems like a bit of a hack.

Thanks,
Huw

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |