Re: Auto shutdown

I want to auto shutdown the computer after
a period with keyboard or mouse inactivity, i.e.,
if the user doesn't use the computer in 1 hour,
for example, a shutdown command is sent to the system.

I need something like apmsleep, but instead suspend or
standby the system, shutdown is executed.

thanks;

Adriano.