Re: Installing .jar

Am Di, den 11.05.2004 schrieb Jason M Evans um 14:12:
> Can someone tell me how to install a .jar file?

I think you were looking for a way to install a mozilla theme, right?

Try to get an xpi file of that theme, you can install that with just
opening it with mozilla/firefox.

If you don't have a xpi installer file you can copy the jar file to the
"chrome" folder inside your .mozilla/.phoenix home.

Christoph